Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The amazing pocket rocket (pt 2)

Rereading my earlier post about the Lumix TZ , I realized that I'd not put in sufficient focus on the person behind the camera. Okay, granted the previous post was more on the camera, but still, I felt I should have given more credit to the 'liveware behind the hardware.'

So for this post, I no longer have any excuse for not giving enough focus on the photographer, since I'm not talking about cameras today!

Okay la, may be just this bit here then we'll go to the pix, promise!
The previous set was taken using the Lumix TZ2 with 6 megapixels and a 2.5" LCD.
Today's set was taken using the Lumix TZ15, with 9 megapixels and a really hi-res 3" LCD.

This time around, the pictures were taken by Tan Lay Heong, a fine-arts student with incredible talent! I hope to be able to compile some pictures of her painting and show them here...lovely!! Sorry, I digress.

Anyway, the point here is that people make the difference. With her keen eye on picture composition, the pictures taken really have that emotive quality about them. Sorry, less words today, more pictures!!

Do post in a few comments if you like -- and have a say about what you think about the pictures here. I personally think they are great -- makes you want to both run and pause at the same time... deep.... :)


Sunny but cold


Surfer dude


Incoming!!


Hope


Silhouette


Searching for answers?


Found the answer!?


Getting somewhere


Majestic


Private time


0 commented: